Monday, December 7, 2009

Bennett and Santa

Santa Claus came to story hour to visit the children (I must insert the fact that the boys both know that Santa is more like a character and that this is a person wearing a costume). I was nervous when Bennett was the first child to run hop in his lap and especially when he said, "Hey Santa, you...(I was holding my breath hoping he wasn't going to announce to all the children that he isn't real...we've talked about that too, but these talks don't always take :) you have a naughty list" he said. Whew, tragedy averted! He went on to tell Santa that he'd like a blue sky ball for Christmas.

The next day, we went to BPU to see Santa with both of the boys, and when Bennett sat on his lap and he asked, "What would you like for Christmas?" Bennett replied, "I told you yesterday!" It was just about the funniest thing I've ever heard! Then when he continued and said, "Well, you can tell me again if you'd like." Bennett said, "No, that's okay." Hilarious!

0 comments: