Sunday, March 29, 2009

Being a Minister's Wife...

I have debated about whether or not to post this...obviously I decided to! The reason I wasn't sure whether or not to is because I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression. I LOVE my husband and our church family so much! I know that God has placed us where we are for a purpose and am blessed more than I can express by our Maplewood family...you are so good to us! However, there are many challenges to being a minister's wife. I wanted to share these videos that were part of the Beth Moore conference that I went to a few weeks ago. The videos were shown during each of the three sessions. The statement was posed to pastors' wives and they were asked to complete it: "We thought you should know..." The reason I want to share them is because there are some of you who read our blog who are a pastor's wife and need encouragement, some who are in a church with a pastor's wife with whom you don't get along and maybe need some insight into her life, and others who I hope will just read the statements and realize that our families are human just like everyone else and we need your prayers and support. Wherever you fit into these categories, I pray that these videos will enlighten, bless and encourage you!




The Life of a Ministers Wife - part 1 from stephen proctor on Vimeo.



The Life of a Ministers Wife - part 2 from stephen proctor on Vimeo.




The Life of a Ministers Wife - part 3 from stephen proctor on Vimeo.

0 comments: