Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy 10th Anniversary!

Corey and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary on January 22! We had a fun day, getting to work at the church property together...getting to do what we've been doing together from the beginning of our relationship, serving the Lord, was just a neat thing to me...it really represents who we want to be in our lives and in our marriage. That afternoon we had a late lunch with our friends Fred and Jennifer...she even had a cake made for us and had us reenact cutting the cake and feeding it to each other! It was so funny...thanks for helping us celebrate...it was special having friends there with us who have been with us since the beginning! And the final part of the celebration was to head to Nashville on a dinner date. We enjoyed an amazing dinner at Maggianos...just about the best Italian food we've ever eaten!

As I reflect upon the past 10 years, I am grateful to God for the many ups and downs, trials and joys, blessings and struggles that we have faced together. I am so blessed to share my life with you...I love you and I look forward to loving God and loving others with you for many years to come!

1 comments:

mundayseven said...

Congratulations on 10 years! Corey how does it feel to be married to such a 'cool' girl? Mel you are the best! I love you guys!!!