Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Watch out Joyland!!!

Bennett was so ready to start school, especially since Caleb had already been going for a few weeks! We absolutely love Joyland! It is such a great environment where the children learn more about Jesus, scripture, and the basics needed for success in kindergarten. B got to pick out his new tennis shoes for school back when Caleb got his, but had to wait to wear them until school started...this made the day doubly exciting!
Along with Bennett starting school, I began teaching at Faith Tutorial for home school students. I'll be teaching each Tuesday morning from 8:30-12:15...Tennessee History and World Geography! It's really amazing that when we had to replace our car at the end of the summer, I was offered this job. It covers our car payment, and it's in the mornings while both the boys are in school so I don't lose much time with them. I am so grateful that God provides for all our needs! I'm really looking forward to a wonderful year with Faith!

1 comments:

mundayseven said...

Mel you look beautiful in this picture! Congrats to B on starting school!