Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sunday School Class Christmas Party and Christmas Musicals

Wow...God is so good! This is a pic of the adults who were at a joint Christmas party of the young and middle adults Sunday school classes...three years ago, neither of these classes existed! I'm so grateful for all these precious friends the Lord has blessed us with! We had so much fun fellowshipping and had a great time during our ornament exchange. Thanks so much to the Cooks for opening up their home for this group of 50 or more!

Also, this same weekend I had the blessing of playing in the Christmas musical at FBC Martin where my uncle is music minister. It was overwhelming to think how the Lord has blessed me with opportunities to play my French horn in these types of musicals for over 17 years now! He has been so good to provide me not only with the satisfaction of being able to use the talent He has given me for His glory, but also the extra income it provides at Christmas time. He is so good about knowing our needs and our hearts longings and filling them in a way that only He can do!

0 comments: