Monday, June 15, 2009

Camping with Family

I'm way behind on blogging...sorry! It's been a busy few weeks...so this is actually about the camping trip with my parents back in May. We had tried to figure out a time to take the boys camping with my family since April and had settled on a date. When it rained our trip out, there was really only one other weekend clear between all our schedules, so we prayed for pretty weather...and boy was it beautiful! We had two beautiful days to spend out on the lake and set up our tents to camp right by the water at the Britton Ford Campground. It was so nice and a great start to our summer! We even got mom and dad out on the tube together (Corey flipped them!). I have a picture but was asked not to post it...you'll just have to take my word. It was a fun weekend with lots of exciting moments...I caught the first fish off our boat, Zachary fell into the water in his clothes trying to retrieve a bobber, and most of all we made some fun memories!




0 comments: