Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First T-ball Practice of 2010!

It is hard to believe, but Bennett is going to be playing t-ball this year! He has been ready to play since last year. We are super excited that the boys are being allowed to play on the same team...Corey was grateful to only be helping coach one team instead of two ;) I love that he enjoys being involved with the boys' activities...Caleb asked me the after practice, "Why is daddy always my coach?" I explained that he chose to do that because he enjoys doing things with them. Caleb then told me, and later Corey, how much he likes it and that he was thankful that his dad wants to do that...precious! The boys are so happy to be "teammates." Bennett has a lot to learn...he is having fun chasing every ball that is hit, doing flips on the grass and just doing his own thing, hehe. I forget how much they learn during that first year...you can definitely tell he's the youngest on the team, but he actually hit very well for his first practice. Caleb is enjoying "teaching" him how to play. Here are the pics from the first practice of the year!

0 comments: