Sunday, March 14, 2010

March Story Hour Fun!

Bennett and I have had a lot of fun at Story Hour this month...one of the highlights included Aunt Michele joining us for one of the days! Bennett was able to show her how his "school" works ;) They learned about mixing primary colors to make secondary colors and had lots of fun painting!
Another fun event at story hour involved pulling out the duck hats, one of his favorites, for the 5 Little Ducks song...can you tell he's excited?And then I was so very proud of Bennett for the rainbow he drew all by himself...he did a great job on his arches and controlling the markers!I was thinking while sitting in there that we only have a few more of these days left! He'll be in preschool in the fall :( We have absolutely enjoyed story hour so much these past four years...I think I'll miss it as much as the boys will!

0 comments: