Thursday, April 10, 2008

BOYS + MUD= FUN!!!


It's a simple mathematical equation: BOYS + MUD=FUN! Corey has been out of town all week working on one of his doctoral seminars in Kansas City. I knew that my boys would miss the rough housing and "guy time" with dad while he was gone. Last time he went to his seminar, I ended up with lots of bumps and bruises from trying to play rough with them like Corey does. Women and men were definitely created differently! So this time, as the need for boyish fun had reached its peak, I had a wonderful alternative. Thanks to the large amount of rain we've had in recent weeks and a part of our backyard that doesn't drain very well, they had "mud time." They LOVED it! Corey if you read this before you get home, sorry about the mud all over the side of the shop, but it needed to be pressure washed anyhow :)

1 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

Extremely cute!! I know that they had a lot of fun. You are one cool mom!!