Saturday, July 19, 2008

You're not going to believe this!!!

Okay, so I told you that Bennett wants to do everything that Caleb does! Watch this!



Yes, that is Bennett swimming! This afternoon I wanted to have some fun with the boys, so we decided to go to the pool. Caleb was swimming around, so B started putting his face in the water "swimming" with his water wings. I asked him if he wanted to take them off, and he said yes. I was trying to help him and he insisted that I let go. He did this for an hour today!!! I had Michele video it, because I didn't think anyone would believe me!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Clayton said, "Look at Bennett putting his face in the water and swimming!!" Way to go Bennett!! We are proud of you! Hey, we are proud of you...hey, hey, hey!! So cute!!

Fred and Renee said...

He is going to be a little fish. Glad you guys are back. Let's play some Word Twist soon.

mundayseven said...

How exciting Mel! Tell B Wavy is proud of him. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome Mel. I can't believe it. You have 2 of the smartest little boys I have ever seen! Love you!