Friday, February 6, 2009

Our Anniversary Continued ;)

I've had a little trouble logging in to update our blog lately...I'm sorry this is catch up info! Our sweet friends, the Cooks, kept our boys on our actual anniversary for us to enjoy a dinner out alone. It was so nice and we really appreciated it! We had a great dinner at the Olive Pit here in Paris...yummy! That Friday night, my parents kept the boys and Corey surprised me with a trip to Memphis! As we took the exit ramp, I asked, "Are you taking me to Nashville?"...those of you who know how directionally challenged I am will understand my confusion! He had planned a wonderful afternoon of shopping and dinner at Texas de Brazil with MY SISTER and brother-in-law!!! It was so thoughtful! They have 5 children and with our two boys, it isn't often we have a night out together! Dinner was amazing, and the time together was even better!

1 comments:

mundayseven said...

We had a fabulous time too! I love you so much! Waverly