Monday, September 22, 2008

Caleb's Baptism

Caleb's baptism was so special Sunday! Corey did a wonderful job expressing our joy as parents that our son loves God and wants to follow Him! Many of our family members were in town to be there with us and to encourage Caleb in his decision. Caleb was so excited about this day, and we had talked to him about how baptism represents what God has done in his life. After his baptism, Caleb said to me, "I gave a good testimony, didn't I Mommy!" He sure did!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Who took these pictures? Were you able to watch it from the sanctuary? What a precious day! I'm so glad all your family was here to celebrate with you!

Corey and Melody Cain said...

I took them. It was neat...I was able to be up in the baptistery and watch up close and also talk to him and Corey right before and after!

Nathan and Meg said...

Hey, girl!! I saw your blog on your facebook page and add you to our "Friends Blog" list so I can keep up with ya! What sweet pictures of the baptism!!! Looks like things are going well!!!

mundayseven said...

Hey Mel, I got to see this several days ago, but am just now getting around to commenting. Please tell Caleb we are so excited for him and very proud of him as well. We love you all!!! Waverly