Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sooo behind!...Vacation with the Stephans

I am so behind on my blogging! Needless to say, there's a lot of catching up to do. On our final days of vacation, we ran back through Jackson to see my brother Zachary's hockey game. His team was and still is undefeated! I am so proud...Zachary is the goalie and I'm very pleased that he is not only a talented hockey player, but a good sport and sets a positive Christian example for those around him! Love you, buddy! The boys enjoyed watching him play and playing with Ge and Natiley as always!(I needed a pic of my dad, myself and my "little" brother)After the game, we headed to Martin to visit with my Aunt Carol, Uncle David, JulieAnn, her husband Jeremy and Jayden. As a child, I loved spending time with my cousins...sadly, as we've all gotten older and life has gotten busier, we have not been able to spend as much time together. That is why I was so looking forward to this visit. I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures, but got a cute one of the kids! Saturday night, JulieAnn, Jeremy, Corey and I went to a young couples' Sunday School party while Carol and David kept all three children. We had a great time visiting with other adults our age, and the boys had a blast roasting hot dogs and marshmallows in a campfire at Carol and David's home. Sunday morning we all headed to FBC Martin for worship (my uncle is the music minister there). It was a real blessing to be able to worship with them...it's been a long time! As always, Aunt Carol had fixed a wonderful Sunday lunch before we headed home (she is a wonderful cook...yet another reason we looked forward to visiting!). Thanks so much for a wonderful visit...We love you guys!

0 comments: