Friday, November 7, 2008

Vacation Day with the Frops!

Wednesday we headed to Jackson to visit with my family. We enjoyed the time just getting to talk and visit. Mom fixed her wonderful lasagna, and then we headed to West Jackson for mid-week services. I enjoyed getting to sit in on choir rehearsal and the boys got to be in Mission Friends with Ge. Corey and a friend checked out the youth service. Afterward, we were able to go see our dear friends, Damien, Meg and Kate Nethery's beatuiful new home! Congratulations...we know you've worked so hard and we are so happy for you! Thursday morning we got to hang out with my family in an unusually relaxed morning at home. It was nice! And then mom and Natiley kept the boys so Corey and I could go on a double lunch date with the Netherys. Afterward, Mom met me for a little shopping before we headed to Memphis. I love my family and although I feel like we never have enough time together, but I treasure the time we do!

0 comments: