Thursday, January 22, 2009

9 years later...

Today is our 9th anniversary!!! In some ways it seem like, "Yes, we've been married nine years," because we've moved 3 times, lived in 5 houses, had 2 children...that's a lot, so nine years make sense. But then when I really think about it, it is hard to believe that it has been NINE years!!! They say time goes quickly when you're having fun! Honestly, nine years ago I didn't expect marriage to be perfect or easy, but there have definitely been moments when we've both thought...this is much harder than we thought! But what a blessing that God has given me in Corey...a husband, a provider, a companion, a wonderful father for our children, and mostly a friend! Yes, marriage is hard work. It is not always easy, but I can honestly say that each year seems to get better and these last few years have been the best! I'm so excited to see what this next year brings and grateful that God has blessed us with being able to face it together! For your entertainment I'm adding some pictures, starting with one from our second date! Yes, I know my hair is different colors and lengths in them all...that's part of the fun! Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

You guys are too cute and apparently you always have been. I love the pictures.

Jennifer said...

Hard to believe it's been nine years - I can remember going to your wedding! Happy Anniversary!!

Julie E said...

Love all the pics! I hope you had a wonderful day together today. Congratulations!

mundayseven said...

Congratulation! I really enjoyed looking back at all the pictures!