Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Caleb's Kindergarten Fall Party

Caleb's fall party was October 28...it was a great kick-off for Fall break! This year I have the honor of being the room parent for Caleb's class which meant that I was in charge of planning the party. The other parents in his class were so great to volunteer to help and to bring things...it made everything go very smoothly. The kids rotated through four groups...balloon animals, face painting, a pumpkin craft, and a bean bag toss. It was so much fun, and the kids did great! If you know me, I love being creative, and I love hosting things, but I am not an organizer/planner...details are not my thing...so I was quite nervous I would mess up this big day...it was so sweet after the party was over when Caleb said, "Thanks, Mom for doing such a great job teaching at my party today." Ahhhh...how precious! He is getting so big and doing so well in school...we are very proud of Caleb and how well he is reading and adjusting to being in school. God has blessed him with a precious teacher and a very positive kindergarten experience this year!

0 comments: