Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Golf AND Soccer

October 17 was a busy Saturday! The boys spent Friday night with Michele because Corey and I got up early Saturday morning to be at Maplewood's second annual Honduras Golf Scramble fundraiser. We had a wonderful turn out and were able to raise funds to support our 2010 mission team. Thanks so much to Jack Pressey for all his hard work planning the event! Caleb had a soccer game that morning also, so while Corey was golfing, I ran over to the fields to meet Michele, David, Caleb, Bennett and my family who were also there. After enjoying an exciting, but very cold game, the boys and the family had a big time playing on the inflatables that were out at the soccer fields, and I headed back to the scramble for a while before heading back to meet family for lunch, whew! What a fun-filled day!

2 comments:

Janna Leigh said...

Looks cold!! Scott had a blast:)

mundayseven said...

I am really enjoying all of your catching up! I love you!!!