Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas is Here!

I love Christmas...the fact that Jesus came willingly to be born and live here on earth knowing the outcome amazes me! We try to keep our family focused on the true reason we celebrate Christmas each year...Jesus. We also love the blessing of spending time with family this time of year! This year I tried to video tape more of our time together with family, so I didn't get a lot of pictures. Here are a few from our family Christmas...Zoo Lights with my family at the Memphis zoo, Christmas Eve Breakfast at the Old Country Store, Christmas morning at our home...the boys didn't ask for much, but very specifically Bennett wanted a blue sky ball (they can bounce up to 75 ft.!) and Caleb wanted a weasel ball (he's seen them at Cracker Barrel) and pickles...yes you read that correctly! So we made sure they received those things, and one of the other things Corey knew they would love was big Nerf guns...one of my favorite pictures is where Michele and David are getting drilled by them, hehe!Christmas night at Nanny's home,
At here are the boys at Pepaw's with Madeline and Mallory...they have such fun with these girls!

0 comments: