Saturday, December 19, 2009

Michele and David's Wedding

What an exciting day! Michele and David were married on December 19, and it was such a beautiful ceremony. What a testimony of God's goodness and faithfulness when we wait on Him and His perfect timing! We are so happy for you both and are blessed to see you so happy together!

Caleb and Bennett were very excited about their roles as ring bearers. They were so handsome and did such an amazing job! They walked down the aisle so nicely and Caleb was so still up on the stage the entire ceremony...they made us very proud! Corey did a wonderful job performing the ceremony...he got a little choked up... it was really sweet. I had so much fun getting to help Michele decorate for the ceremony and reception and was honored to be her matron of honor. It was also special to me that she wore my veil from our wedding! Michele was absolutely one of the most stunning brides I've ever seen...she was breathtaking!

I didn't get any pictures with my camera since we were a little preoccupied, but thanks to some of Michele's friends, here are a few from the day!

0 comments: