Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SURPRISE!

This past Friday night, Corey threw a surprise party for me to celebrate turning 30! Our dear friends, Fred and Jennifer Shackelford, graciously hosted the party at their home. I was totally surprised! Thank you to all my friends and family who worked so hard to make this an extra special birthday! My parents, little brother and sister...My big sister, her husband and 4 children (baby # 5 on the way) came, and I know that wasn't easy. And my cousin and her family made it, too! Plus, Corey's sister and a few of our friends from here in Paris completed the fun! It was so special to celebrate with all these wonderful people who have made my life as full and blessed as it is! Corey doubly surprised me by giving me a beautiful new French Horn...the horn I've wanted for years, a nickel Holton H189!!! Our family pitched in too in order to make it happen. Thank you all so much for making this my best birthday yet!

2 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

I am so glad that you had a good birthday. It was good to see you the other night.

Jennifer said...

Fun times, fun times!!