Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bennett Starts Story Hour!

The first Monday after Labor Day is always very exciting for us because that is when Story Hour starts back! Bennett has been so ready for his "school" to start now that Caleb has started back. Well, week one didn't disappoint! We were so anxious to get started that Bennett and I were the first ones to arrive...so Mrs. Donna asked Bennett if he would like to hold the flag when it was time. He did a wonderful job...and took this task very seriously!Unfortunately I forgot my camera, but my story hour moms had my back and did a great job documenting the exciting day for me! Thanks guys! After circle time where Mrs. Donna shared about school and buses and we sang the fun "Wheels on the Bus" song, Bennett got to paint a yellow school bus...And then the best part of all came when we got to ride a real school bus! It was so much fun (I think they like it so much because it's the only time they don't have to be in a car seat!) Bennett's best buddy, Jack, rode with us.Thanks so much Mrs. Donna, Ms. Pam and Ms. Mary Lynn for all the hard work you put into making Story Hour so much fun! We're looking forward to another great year!

0 comments: