Sunday, September 6, 2009

Unbelieveable Deals!

Many of you follow both our family blog and that of my dear friend, Jennifer...if you do, you have definitely noticed her amazing shopping skills and coupon prowess! Well, I simply couldn't understand how she would get all these incredible deals, so she decided to take me out for a little hands on tutorial. After our first PTO meeting (how exciting is that?!), we headed to Kroger. And yes, I had someone take a picture! I won't try to explain exactly how it worked, but it consisted of a sale, printed double coupons and loadable coupons. So, here is what I got...it totaled up to right around $34 before discounts from sales and coupons. And afterward, the final price was $5. 26...yes, INCREDIBLE! She definitely made a believer of me...now I just have to figure out how to do it by myself...or I could just take her shopping with me every week! Thanks for the fun lesson, Jennifer!

1 comments:

Laurel said...

This is crazy... I need Jennifer to teach me how to do this! I have got to learn this trick!! Amazing Mel!!