Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fantasy Football and Princess Shoes?

Corey and his college buddies started their Fantasy Football league 10-11 years ago, and each year they get together on draft day to play golf, have their draft, and then hang out afterward. Well, a lot of the time the boys and I will get together with some of our friends whose husbands/daddies are drafting. This year, we hung out with my college roommate and sweet friend, Meg and her precious little girl, Kate. After dinner, we headed to their home to play. As you know, my boys are definitely all boy...they love camo, the outdoors, sports...so, Meg was concerned about them since they only had "girl toys" at their house. I told her not to worry, the boys would be fine...and they were :)Thanks Meg for a fun night, and thanks to Kate for sharing her princess shoes!
P.S. Caleb did not want me to blog about this, but I couldn't help it...please do not tease my boys about this if you ever want to see the cute pictures of them doing silly stuff...they will stop letting me take them, hehe :)

2 comments:

Fred said...

How sweet! Just like their dad. :)

Corey said...

Be careful Fred, I'm sure I can dig something up on you too!!