Saturday, September 12, 2009

Most exciting soccer game...EVER!

Last Saturday Caleb had his first soccer game of the season. We thought that this being his second year would make a difference in his skill level, but didn't have a clue how much. If you remember from last year, the most exciting part of soccer for Caleb was seeing how many times he could fall on the ground. Well, this year as soon as the ball hit the ground, he took off and headed straight for the goal. He scored the first one of the game, and then went on to score 4-5 more! I know that I'm going to be labeled that crazy soccer mom that gets way too excited over little league sports, but I'm okay with that...it really was the most exciting soccer game I've ever seen! I got at least 3 goals on video, but wasn't able to get action shots of the game. Here are a few cute pics that I took while he was on the sidelines and after the game.Caleb and Hunter were so hot afterward that they HAD to take off their shirts :)

0 comments: