Saturday, August 23, 2008

Accident

I won't go into all the details, but on Tuesday Caleb was on the "balance beam"-the concrete retaining wall beside our driveway, and he fell off. It's 3 1/2 or 4 feet high, and he fell flat on his face. God was so good and protected him from serious injury like a concussion or losing teeth, but his sweet face was pretty banged up. When he talked to Ge, my mom, he told her, "God will heal me." And the next day when she called to check on him he said, "God is already answering your prayers!" I cannot believe how good he looks today! He posed for this pic the day after...we thought he'd be black and blue and look worse, but God really began to heal him quickly!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The look on his face makes me laugh out loud. I can just hear him talking!

Fred and Renee said...

Poor baby - Hopefully we will get to come to a soccer game or two.