Thursday, August 7, 2008

So amazing!

Sunday night we had our service out at our pavilion on our new property. Just as a quick update, we are still working on financing and praying for God's will...we know He has all of this planned out. We're just curious and ready to see how He's going to do it! But after we ate and Corey shared a devotion, he challenged us to either prayer walk on the property, drive around it or sit where we were and pray. So I walked down to the property and began praying (amidst the sounds of my two children playing in the dirt piles :) As I turned to the side, I could feel the warmth of the sun on my face. I could feel God's presence there with me. After I finished praying, I decided that I would take a picture of that moment...of the sun. When I looked through my camera, as clear as it could be, I saw a cross!!! I got chills! I took two pictures, but it wouldn't show up, fortunately it did on the video! Here it is! What blessed assurance of God's sovereignty in this process!

1 comments:

mundayseven said...

Wow Mel, that is so amazing! I look forward to seeing what God is going to do through you guys and your precious church. I love you so very much my beautiful sister!!!