Friday, August 1, 2008

Too much fun for one day?

Is it possible to have too much fun in one day? Well, I'm still not sure of the answer, but yesterday we tried! We had planned to go to Beech Bend Water Park with some of our playgroup friends, but due to rain we had to cancel. But our friend Katie had a wonderful idea for a substitute trip! The boys and I headed to Clarksville with Jennifer, her boys, the Kenworthy clan and two friends to The Jump Zone...it is a fun place with lots of inflatables! We had such a fun time!!! And it made it even more fun that adults are allowed to play! When we arrived the boys had taken off and started having fun, so they had already been in most of them. When I climbed up the first one (the big ship with the octopus in the back) it was really steep. I was surprised that Bennett had climbed up them by himself and even more surprised that he wasn't scared, but he and Caleb both did so well! I know that one day my boys won't want mom tagging along, but it made my day that they were so excited when I said I was going to slide and play with them. They dragged me from one place to another and we enjoyed every minute of it! Afterward we went to Chuck E. Cheese...yes, we did! On the way home the boys had so much fun hanging out with their friends in the Shackelford van...I thought they'd surely go to sleep for a little nap. No way! They talked the whole ride home. But as soon as we got into our car they fell asleep within one minute. Then, after a short nap we went to the high school to play tennis and enjoyed ice cream at Sonic afterward. Whew! I love summertime! Here are a few pictures (I couldn't find my camera, so my sweet friends took pictures for me!)

1 comments:

Zachary said...

i wish i could have gone :( o well. i'm glad y'all had a great time having too much fun in one day!