Saturday, August 23, 2008

Caleb's First Soccer Practice!

Caleb had his first soccer practice Tuesday! I am so excited because he has the best coaches, Corey and our friend Fred Shackelford ;) Monday he tried on his cleats (they were hand-me-downs) and realized that they were too small! So, Corey and I took him to pick out his very first pair of new cleats! He was so excited! He absolutely loved his practice...Corey had researched some fun games that also teach skills. They included Battleship, Egg Hunt, and Cowboys and Cows (the cowboys try to steal the cows' balls...if they do, the cows become a cow patty. Yes, I'm serious!) I had a meeting that night but slipped by for the start of practice and snapped a few pics. The next morning when I saw the boys, Caleb went on and on about his practice and the games. Guess which one was his favorite?! Yes, the one with the cow patties. Here are a few pics of his cleats and of his first practice! I'll explain his face on the next post.

0 comments: