Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Father's Day

I know it was a week and a half ago, but after catching up on the posts before this things got busy! I love Father's Day because it allows me to celebrate the wonderful men in my life. I am so grateful for my dad...He has given me a beautiful example of God's unconditional love for me. He has blessed me with the gift of knowing that no matter what I could do, he would love me! Thank you!

And a gift that I appreciate more and more each day is my husband. He is such a wonderful dad to our boys. He provides for us and loves us, and I'm so grateful that beyond that he just loves being with us! It is wonderful to know that when he comes home from work, he WANTS to see us. Isn't that like God?! He desires to spend time with us, to love us and to provide for us. A father's example has such a powerful impact on their children's view of the Heavenly Father. What an awesome responsibility! So, Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful dads out there!

0 comments: