Sunday, June 8, 2008

We're still here!

We've just been super busy! Corey's sister, Michele, is moving to Paris soon!!! Heather, I know you've been giving me some grief over not blogging about it yet! We are super excited to have her here in Paris! She is going to be the new assistant principal at Grove School! So, this week has been crazy trying to paint and get her house ready for her to move her things here next weekend. We've also had VBS at our church each night this week. SO, stay posted this next week because I have a million new things to post about including a special little boy's 4th birthday, updates on our building, a new first at for Caleb and Bennett, and A NEW NEPHEW!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How exciting for Michele!!! I remember that school from when we lived there. Hope all with the building is going well -I will watch for an update.

HK said...

One of the most exciting things that's happened to me all year (Michele moving back) and I couldn't figure out why it wasn't on the blog! jk :)

- Heather