Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Jennifer tagged me with this questionnaire, so here we go!
1. WHAT DID YOU DO 10 YEARS AGO? In college at Union rooming with Jennifer, Meg and Mindy...quite possibly the most perfect roommate combination in history! Dating Corey for a year and a half. I was actually spending the summer doing missions in Arizona at this time of the year learning a lot but wondering how I would make it another month before I saw Corey, my friends and family again! That was a hard two and a half months!
2. FIVE ITEMS ON YOUR TO-DO LIST TODAY: 1)Workout at the gym 2)Laundry 3)Lunch with a friend 4)Play Chutes and Ladders with my boys 5)Church...we're working on getting a class ready for new Christians!
3. SNACKS I ENJOY: fruit and chocolate
4. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE? Well that's a fun question! Of course I would tithe first, then give to the building fund (Yeah, Maplewood! All 5 phases of our church would be completed at one time!!!) Then I would put aside money for our future, the boys college, and pay off our house (I'd go ahead and put in those hardwood floors and add on the addition I've wanted to do!), We'd replace our ailing car, Do something special for our family, Then I'd help complete the El Ayudante complex in Honduras...beyond that, I'm not sure. I would want to invest in Kingdom work...things of eternal value, but don't know exactly what yet! That was fun to think about for a moment!

I tag...Wave and Allison!

If you have been tagged recently and you don’t wish to join in on the fun, please don’t feel obligated! Here Are the Rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to some other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know that you’ve accepted the challenge and refer to your post.

0 comments: