Friday, June 27, 2008

Corey's Training for a Triathlon

Our good friend, Fred Shackelford, decided that he was going to train for a triathlon. Corey enjoys exercise, but he has to have a goal to be working toward...so, he is now getting ready for one too! The date is actually July 26 and he will be doing a 300meter swim, 19 mile bike and a 3 mile run at the end. Whew! One day last week while he was biking, the boys and I tried to track him down. These are the pictures I took. The first few attempts were not so great (kind of reminds me of the Valentine's Day photo shoot!), but I made sure I had one good one...I believe that Corey was actually saying "Be careful" in the last picture that I took as I drove by him on the road!

1 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

I cannot imagine riding a bike that far. I was thinking that I could ride to work, but then i would have helmet hair and that would never do.